Saturday, 14 August 2004

Where are the Cupids????

Weather: Cool
Music Playing On: Yi Ran shi Peng You by Yu Hen
Mood:...

I wonder izzit this month is "Let's break up" month...Where are all the cupids went....
I really sad that one of my frens got into argument... chat with her in the msn... though cant help her anything, at least i can lent her my heart to share her sadness... Then some of them are hanging in the middle with their boyfrens ... I tot after so long, it's stable for them already... but end up, my fren is sulking and in the state of confusion over their relationship... sighz... what is LOVE about actually??? Y it can make them happy n sad at the same time?? It's too complicated... but all these, just take it naturally n be patient... Athough cant be lovers, hope still can be frens ...
I really dun have experience in all this, I hope that may they got blessing from Aphrodite, the goddess of LOVE. All da best pal~

No comments: