Thursday, 21 October 2004

How often do u cry???

Came across this while browsing through my frensta bulletin...

::Do you cry often:
~ not really...
:: Do you often cry in front of people or alone:
~it depends
:: Have your friends ever seen you cry:
~yea but i guess not many of them...
:: Have you cried today:
~hmmm... yes
:: Do you usually cry for a long time:
~i can keep on cryin n cryin n cryin..
:: Do you get really red when you cry:
~yea…
:: Have you ever cried because you were happy:
~nope, I will totally hyperactive and start hugging ppl when I m happy ehehhehe..
::Have you ever been someone's crying shoulder?
~yea…
:: Have you ever hugged someone because they were crying?
~yea… try to comfort them a lil…
::Have you ever had a shoulder to cry on:
~nope…
::Have you been hugged when you cried:
~yea, always...
:: Do you cry while reading book:
~yea, onli when I m reading a very touching story…
:: Does music make you cry:
~not really.....
:: Have you ever been called a cry baby:
~errr... I think the ans should be no???
::Have you ever tried to stop yourself from crying:
~errr.. try not to burst out in front of so many ppl doest it count??
:: Have you ever cried in front of a teacher:
~never ever…tend to be tough in front my teachers heheh…
:: Does this survey make you want to cry? ?
~nah...
:: Have you ever cried over a guy/girl:
~errr… nope…
:: Do you cry when you are physically hurt:
~definitely…
:: Do you cry when you are scared:
~scared of wat??? Ghost??? Reptile?? I wont cry but I will scream….!!!ahha
::Do you cry when you are mad:
~nah…
:: Do you cry over bad grades?:
~nah… I onli will be down for the whole…
:: Have you ever cried over spilled milk:
~nope…
::Can you make yourself cry:
~nope…
:: When was the last time you cried:
~just an hour ago…
:: Have you ever cried because you were sad for someone else:
~yeah...
:: Do you have a favorite crying quote:
~ .......
:: Have you ever cried for anyone who wouldn't cry for you:
~I m not sure, mayb…
:: Do you ever cry on anniversaries of things?
~nope…
:: Do you cry over someone you love becoz they have a gf/bf?:
~never happens b4…
::When was the last time u felt love?
~do I need to ans this?? :D
::Who is the person you always cry for?
~my grandpa (when i miss him) n mom (whenever i m homesick)...

No comments: