Tuesday, 11 July 2006

Singapore 03112006


Took a half day off to Singapore on last friday.
Ate and walked alot during this trip. Didn't shop much though. But it was great.
Been to Sentosa Island and had a photo snapped with MERLION hahhaa.. been so sosilo beach or sisolo beach or watever... Nice beach the water just as clear as Redang beach, but I still prefer Redang Beach hehehe.

Oh, went into this HOuse of Condom. Walao... got lotsa variety of DILDO lei... come in variety of sizes as well ar... Don't think I've ever seen them in kl la.. haha. so girls, next time if you need them , know where to get it ok?!! hahaha

Singapore have a new shopping mall called VIVO City. The shops and boutiques there are quite happening. I think mostly the shops are having sale now due to their new opening.. hhehe... I think I will prefer VIVO City compare to those in Orchard Road la.. unless u wanted to get some bargain stuffs.. hehehe

BTW, more updates coming up.

No comments: