Tadaa!!! Finally, got this new layout up. All thanks to JM coz he's the one been getting all the html done nicely... hahhaa 真的很感动. but erm... I think I need another layout that doesnt look so "Avril Lavigne" and i think it's quite difficult to read the posts as well la hor.. so, I gonna try on creating on some other layout.. heheh... apparently, JM said he's quite hooked with CSS... ermm, I assume it will be okie for him put hte new layout up once again la hor??? hahah wei okie la I treat u 1 teh ice la... ok? :P
Sigh, I think I am getting tired of my work. Really feel so exhausted. I don't even know what I want for life. I feel so aimless....BAAAAHHHHHH
btw, I feel like getting a tattoo on this coming xmas... hehehe ermmm.. a tattoo as my xmas gift, perhaps? *grins*
No comments:
Post a Comment