I haven't been updated my blog since last month!
Update update update!
Work- started my FULL TIME work on 28 Jan. Took mc on the 2nd day of work. Really celaka!!! Been working for like...8days now. So far, everything seems to alright. Great colleagues. Great boss. =)
Chinese New Year- Spent a lot of quality time with family and took quite a lot of pictures - will upload it once I get it from my sis. Lotsa things happened as well during this CNY. Both good and bad ones (too long to elaborate)
To chen: No matter what happened, we will always be there for you!
Gambling sessions- i gambled a lot this year. with mom and dad and frens and lost alot of $$$$ too. i am so broke now. =((
Valentine's Day- Happy belated V-day to everyone!
How i celebrated V-day? work----> home----> eat----> sleep!
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment