Tuesday, 20 May 2008

Tattoo. When?

I told my mom the other day that I am getting another tattoo. She stopped eating her noodles and can't get her furious eyes off me. "What? It's just a tattoo. Not like I never done it before??!" Obviously, I didn't say this to her.. oh wait? Did I? errr... okie. I just got this so sudden "feeling" that I want to get it done this time for real while driving to work one day!! (have been telling my friends about it for nth months or maybe years!!) I WANT TO DO SOMETHING EXTREME!

Actually, it's quite painful. Still remember that I was screaming so loudly while getting ink. That was like 4 yrs ago =))
Me: ARGGGH... so painful....
Tattooist: Relaxxx.... I haven't started yet/
Me: Ohhhh... ok =.=""

Design. I am thinking either butterfly or angel with my initial, S.
Here are a few designs:





so sleepy.... I'll continue the search tomorrow =P

I will end this post with my new nails design. It's 2 tones of color (pearl and pink) with a touch of gold dust that bring the shimmery effect. Love it!

No comments: