It's been 4 days since I resigned. Haven't told my mom about it yet. Hopefully I can get a job real soon. Went for an appointment just at the EARNS - It's a tuition centre near my house. Don't think the job suits me and I think I have put a very high expectation. now I have to worry how to break the news to my that I am UNEMPLOYED again.
Seriously I don't want to rush in looking for a job before I found out what I want to do for the rest of my life. But in my situation now, I am a bit desperate for a job. I need cash!!!
Ok! Be more positive!! nothing is impossible. Have to put our (me and ah char) business plan into action. As i said, nothing is impossible as long as we have the will. I know it's a bit difficult to deal with it especially during the recession period. >.< huhuhuh will keep fighting for it!!! fighting!! fighting!! fighting!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment