Thursday, 4 December 2008

BLACK DEVILS EVENTS & MARKETING

Today marked another memorable date to remember in my yearly calendar! I AM EXTREMELY HAPPYTODAY!!! Beside MyMiracle, I have another baby to take care of....
that will be me and Charmaine's new born baby named THE BLACK DEVILS!!!

So happy when Brain told me that we got our 1st option for our business name. We though that SSM would not let us to have.. thank goodness that we never give up but give it a try!! worse come to worst we will take CharLys which is our second option. It's name combination of me and Charmaine. When I first told Agnes about this name, she said it sounds more like CharSiu instead!! :-o that's awful... I told Charmaine about this and we even made fun of it, we hope that one day our baby "CharSiu" will become a big slice of "SiuYok" (roasted pork) or "YuChu" (suckling pig) - which everyone loves it.

So this few weeks, I will be busy doing our website design as well as our business name card. Stillhve to decide which colours to use as our so-called corporate colour. Cant run away from black...

Here's one of the designs that I have done. Love it so much!

No comments: