#1: 18 Feb 2009
Went to collect my uncle's medical report at Selayang Hospital. He left us for 28days. He is such a good man and shy too. I still remember that day.. that day where he helped me pick up a colour to colour my fav colouring book... The scene is still freshly stored in my memory... I was 6 then... Never thought this would happened 20 years later... We will remember you forever. R.I.P#2: 19 Feb 2009
It's time to relax!!! Decided to use this last piece of mask. It's Q10 Collagen. Suppose to make you look youthful and radiant.#3: 20 Feb 2009
Snap this picture using my new SonyEricsson W580i. I named her Pinky because it's PINK. Wah biang!!! Beh tahan la wei... Back to the pic, I always wanted to trim his left eyebrow. It looks so funny and so thick like bushes!!!#4: 21 Feb 2009
I love Pink. That's the only reason I snapped this. This was given to my cousin by her friends. It's her 17th birthday tomorrow. It's also her 1st time celebrating her birthday without her dad. Poor girl. No matter what happen, we surely be there for you. Keep up the spirit yo!
No comments:
Post a Comment