Thursday, 12 August 2010

Dear God, Please Give Me A lil More Time.

OMG.. suddenly i feel so emo after looking at Limo's blog. I guess must be the song - i adopted the same song for this secret blog too.

There are lots of my grandma's pictures snapped during her 70th birthday last Nov. She is really getting older and older these days. I wish i could freeze the time so that i could spend more time with her...
to share the most joyful day in my life, my wedding...
to be able to see her spending time with her great grandchildren...
once again to enjoy her sumptuous cooking especially her rice wine...
I don't think i have the courage to go through all these without you...
God, i pray to you, please give me a little more time so that i can fulfill these...
Please give me more time to shower her with more love and care...
Please give me more time so that i can make her happy once again... She is been heart-broken for a such a long time...

God, please forgive me for my stubbornness...
I will be good and i will be more grateful and contented in my life...

Please just wait a little while....

No comments: