Tuesday, 18 December 2007

M3

I was happily announcing that I am back to the blogging life on my msn status but I always find excuses for not updating this blog... not until Jane, a fren of mine whom I only met once few years back... she was shocked to see my last entry was July 2005! I have not been updating this blog for more than 2years!!!



Actually during these 2 years, I have had set up a few blogsite eg, friendster's blog, yahoo 360 wretchblog and many more.... but nothing beats this site because it has the most adoring and warmest memories of mine. It reminds me on how I went through my uni life, tight deadlines, thoughts of the mo' etc... Anyway, I have transferred all the past 2 years entries back to my-so-called-life. Jane, I hope you will enjoy this.. :)

2 comments:

RuRu Jane~ said...

haha.. Sweet!!! Keep your blog updated all the time.

I am sure will enjoy reading your blog here.

Muakkks!! :)

lyssa said...

hehe.. cool... i cant wait to read urs too!!!

*huggies*