Xmas is all about Jesus; but to me Xmas is all about joy, happiness and gifts!!! haha
I usually will be so busy scouting presents for friends... But this year, I'll make it sounds a little bit different... I bought myself a xmas gift! I am so love with him!!! He is perfectly Handsome and TOUGH!!!! Just like exactly what I will look for a BRACELET... It's just a very simple cham bracelet with a snowflake attached to the silver chain. I named him YUKI(= snow in Japanese) because of the snowflake. He also resembles my middle name, 雪. And sorry to say that, HE IS NOT FOR SALE!!! It won't be special anymore if everyone starts wearing it, right? hahha
Nice rite???
I think I have already gotten everyone of them a present including him. I just bought it through ebay.. It's on the way to Malaysia!!! I hope this will surprise him!!
oh damn, my mom is awake... i am goin to die if she sees me still sticking to my lappie now...
ciao

2 comments:
Cool bracelet...I want one too... haha... as New Year present :P Anyway, Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year.
http://www.crizlai.com/
thanks!!! har u want? for ur gf ar? :P
Happy NEW YEAR to u too!!!
Post a Comment