Thursday, 24 December 2009

23122009

Finally, it's Xmas eve tomorrow. It makes me even lazier to go to work - I was late this morning to work. Overslept. Dang! Thank god the bosses weren't around. Hopefully, the bosses are generous enough to let us off earlier tomorrow like half day since it's Xmas Eve? Come on. It's Xmas Eve! I don't want to stuck in a jam?!!

So, talking about Xmas.. I haven't got any present for BH. Due to some reasons. I was so bored that i browsed all my old emails and found out that there this book that BH wanted it so much. I was like dang! this is perfect, just get it as a xmas pressie. Settle. BUT at the same time i also found out that BH has the book already.T.T Have to crack my head again.

Remember I was sulking past few days about how sucky my xmas going to be? Yes. it's still sucky. I am not in the mood of celebrating it this year. Just don't feel the vibe. Think I'll just spend the night with friend and family. Chewie, i tapau beer to ur house k then we'll do a dorama marathon like how we used to do. But don't i can do it anymore. sudah tau LOL

I am going to get some handmade jewelry done. Here's the yesterday photo i snapped for my project 365. Yea i knew i haven't been updating for so long sigh my bad. will get it all up like reall soon.



[caption id="attachment_238" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="22122009: Happy Tong Yun - Homemade tong yuin by Zima. "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_239" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="23122009: Going to make a ring for Chew|e"][/caption]

No comments: