Tuesday, 22 December 2009

I am back for more

I realised that i have so many blog accounts that i don't know which one to blog at... I am always confused over things in my life... just my name itself already has so many versions... Allysa, Allyssa, Alysa... etc wtf... sigh.. so i have decided to stick to this one.... going to revamp the whole damn template again - if i have the time. i know i have been neglected my little diary for quite some time. i promise i will write oopps no.. i will blog very often... this is my new year resolution wtf.

Anyway, i just got back from office. Had our xmas 2009 bash - hmmm how to say - i didn't find it so happening maybe i was not so comfy with the ppl around yes my colleagues. It seems that besides work, there's nothing much we can talk about. Unlike last time that we used to just stay back in the office just for a lil chat (this is when i was still with DCM). Sigh... anyway, still a good try to mingle around with free food and booze... i didn't drink much though. i guess just need to find the right company for this... So i am so looking forward for Pei's party... ;)

Office party aside, I just feel that this year's xmas going to be so sucky for me - i will blog about it why this gonna be a sucky xmas for me T.T

I am so sad T.T


No comments: