OMG!!! I have been slacking so much in blogging... Just realised the last time i blogged was last year!!!
So this is my 1st blogpost of the year! Yes after 5 months of the year 2o1o. LOL...
My weekend was just a fruitful weekend. Me and BT went to our National Museum for the coffin exhibition. It was normal but i did feel a bit eery while i was there. I was quite disturbed. Nevertheless, our weekend is well-spent indeed! Coming weekend will spending time with the girls. We will be heading to Sungkai for hotsprings! Been talking about it since last year to BT but just NATO (No Action Talk Only).
On another note, i feel bad for not spending enough time with my mom. I will promise to make it all up for her. will talk to her in a nicer tone and manner (i don't why but i get so irritated)... hmpppfff...
Talk about emotional. I told my bosses about my intentions on early this week. Handled them my resignation letter. And YM wants to do a breakfast session with me. I know they are disappointed with me :( . I know. But sigh. My heart actually telling me to give it another shot. Told Minty and Emilythestrange about it, both of them think that I just feel guilty that's all. Even ForeverFriends thought so but ForeverFriends did say that it could be an indication! I know. The feeling is very strong. But i cant be doing this all the time. I need a life. I need more time for myself, for my family and loved ones. I feel so pressured now.
Okie better go to get some sleep else i'll be the most grumpy zombie in the office. Cya!
cheers.
AL
No comments:
Post a Comment