I still cant believe that i have already resigned!!! I keep telling my colleagues that it's like a dream that I am waiting eagerly to wake up! Seriously! Until I got this letter of Acceptance of Resignation from MamaJo I know it's reality. It's not a dream!
Talking about work, I truly heart those people that I have been working closely with. We laughed together for no reasons. Of course most of the time we were dead serious concentrating on our work. I like the spirit we have as a team. Really, these are the people that i will never forget: creatIvee, sebastiany, sandybrandy, et, mamajo...
So 11th August would be last day. I m still hoping that I will get to have R& R break before i start committing myself in a 6 months relationship with A. This break means alot to me. so pwease pwease just let me go..... T.T
So, where shall we go? nice beaches? sight seeing? shopping?? uurrrggghhhh
No comments:
Post a Comment