Thursday, 3 January 2008

KC 'n' JC's Wedding

28th Dec 2007
Been shopping for the past few days just to look for the perfect piece of WHITE dress, grrrrr cant it be pink or something?? no no... only cream or white dresses are allowed!!! Apparently, I am one od JC's jimuis on her wedding day and dresscode for the day (only jimuis) - WHITE dress!!! It's not easy to find one lor!!! Aiihhhh... What??! Ok, I am a bit exaggerating... there are so many white dresses available out there.. just that i am a little bit fussy, can't choose the design i like.... till the last min, where I have no choice but to get this from TANZZ, Sri Hartamas (pics as below). It's a simple white tube dress with a long cream ribbon/ sash.

29th Dec 2007
We'll start our journey from KL to Kulai... It took us about 31/2 hours to reach there... We went quite fast at about avg 150kmph. Phew! I hope that Mr. Chung Sa Man won't visit us so soon. *pray hard* I'll be good girl and i wont speed anymore...

We had our small gathering at JC's house for buffet dinner. I did'nt get to talk much to them though... We were so busy planning the tricks on the groom for the next day!
Photo:


L to R: ivy, siewkwan, tsaemin, yying,wchen, amelia, sweet, karen


30th Dec 2007
I have to wake up at 6:45am. Get dressed up and set ourselves to JC' house, which is 3 mins drive from our hotel.
Us camwhoring before the groom:


It's me with the dress



Me with the bride, JC



Me and Karen kissing the bride


Karen, me, JC, Yying, Wchen and Amelia


Jimuis of the day!


We are not tired of taking photos.. haha



The groom nad his "heng dais" forming the words "KC love JC" with clothes pegs on their face


KC:Will you marry me?




Happy Marriage!!


1...2...3 SMILE

2 comments:

RuRu Jane~ said...

haha.. Mr. Chung Sa Man!! I hope he wont pay you a visit too.. lolKaren still that lenglui.. while yying really look very da slim already!! her face became soooo sharp in V shape.. must ask her to eat more when the next time i see her in msn lolanyway, nice dress you gang of jumuis have!!!think of jimui, think of you 3 girls punya big jokes to me!!! I still cant stop laughing, ok? LOL

RuRu Jane~ said...

OMG.. I really can't believe that you , Karen and yying can keep it for 7 years!!! geng!! no kidding!! LOL