Yeap, I have gone through the 1st and 2nd interview...!! What's next? I just need to get the documents from my soon-to-be company, get my medical check up done and voila I AM GOING TO WORK (only if I passed the medical check up)! Oh by the way, I hate doing the medical thingy because I find it a bit messy on the urine test part *sweat*
Anyway, I am kind of excited on my new job. In fact, I can't wait to go for my retail therapy!! A treat to pamper myself for getting the job?? Alrite alrite, this is just a lame excuse. Somebody out there, please do not remind me of my 2008 resolution (#6: Save $$$$)! I will do it eventually :D
So, this month's obsession will be: WORK WEAR. I will be writing about it in the next post. I will try to keep this monthly obsession section, which I started since 2007 as my little fashion bible.
Here's a funny video to share with you guys. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Congrats !!! Work hard yo!! :)the video is funny lol
Post a Comment