Finally, mymiraclewardrobe is up and running! Feel free to comment on the site. I still got a few pictures to upload though..Have spent more than 2 hours on adjusting the banner (under the banner ads). Gosh, I like it so much!
Ermm... I think I will do my thank you speech here. It's a bit awkward to do it face2 face. I know not all of them are reading my blog. However, maybe someday they might come accross to this. Who knows?
First of all, would like to thank all of you who have been so supportive throughout this period of time and consistently keep pushing me to work on mymiraclewardrobe. Thanks mom and dad for all the nagging. Yes, it works on me. Thanks my lovely sis,MJ, for all the positive feedbacks. Thanks Jonie and Agnes for the testi and of course your purchases that have made my pocket a little bit deeper! Thanks yying and zhan for your viewpoints. Thanks Jane for being the 1st person to leave comment at mymiraclewardrobe. Thanks min for your free consultations.
A special thanks to him for believing in me unconditionally. Thanks for being my punching bag each time I need vent my anger.
To cut it short, I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all the help and advice. I will take good care of my baby!
Yours sincerely,
Alysa
No comments:
Post a Comment