Friday, 23 July 2004

Faith say

11:52:44pm

At this time, i am suppose to be a sleeping beauty...

but don't know why, i just feel like resting my eyes and my brain...

Maybe there's something bothering me...

and yes i believe it is...

maybe due to my nervous of tmorrow's medical checkup...

I always think that i will no live long in this planet...

I don't know since when i have this kinda of feelings...

but t remembered that, i will hold on my mom's hands

everyday before i bid my day a goodnite coz

I am scared that I will no longer being able to see my mom...

without her knowledge, i will silently cried to myself for no reason...

but after so many years, i am still standing strong in this planet...

hope tat my strength will beat all the evils that surround me

coz I believe each of us in this world is being watch and guard by an angel

before our Lord calls us back to where we were from...

^^


No comments: