Thursday, 29 July 2004

Training or Studying??

Another month left for training...

Time passes really fast, I still remembering that I am feared of the training session, scared that i can't perform well in it... but now it almost end... What i can say about this training is that... training not that scary anyway... we gain knowledge of life if not knowledge of wisdom.. really great that our University is giving us such a opportunity... Besides learning, we can meet more new people... from there i can observe how's a working adults actually behave and live their lifestyles so differently compare to us...For me, i think I still think that i do behave like a child *shy* ... someone who never grows up... *shy again* 


After this... we need to back to campus for our lecture classes again... live our midnites styles, our supper at wee am in da morning???? !!! sounds crazy huh??!! but it's true...

students life is like this...when u are talking about the day, we are talking about the nite.. *winks*...


so which one do u prefer more???

I think i m going to miss my training session but at the same time i m looking forward my convocation day... so, i i'll choose to put on my backpack n let's back to school~~!!...ahhaha.. afterall we get to work anyway after graduation....hahahah





No comments: