Today, I had the greatest meeting in my life with the rest of my colleagues.
They gave me feedback on my three months performance which they have done the evaluation a week ago. I never know that I am actually that good to them. My supervisor said that, among the trainees they ever had, I am the best. This word “The Best” really boost up my energy to work even better for them. I am touch that they actually appreciated me during these 2 months. There another month to go to completed my training with them. Although just a very short period with them, I can feel that each of the staffs there are really work as teamwork and they keep on giving support to each other unlike mostly of the other big companies where colleagues gossip around behind others back. I really like to work with these people. During these times, I really learnt a lot experienced from them. They make me realized that whatever we do, we need to focus and always being able to adapt environment changes. The most important things are being able to plan well and clear what we are doing. I feel that everyday is a challenge for me. In order to complete my day, I need to beat my opponent to go on survive and of course this way, it will help me to overcome my every day’s fears too.
Thank you guys for such a wonderful time spent with me. ^^
1 comment:
Hmm...glad to hear that you have such a wonderful and nice training....somtimes I wonder why the University arrange such a course for us...it's good for us to have such a training, to let us experience the working life before we graduate....(^_^)
Post a Comment